This Practitioner Diploma course will teach you everything you need to know to be able to set up as an accredited GHR – Clinical Hypnotherapist and successfully treat clients.
The course is also beneficial to those who work in professions where hypnosis skills can help – such as Doctors, Dentists, and to complement other therapies. You will learn traditional Eriksonian hypnosis along with the most advanced 21st century modern hypnotherapy techniques with a good basis in Psychotherapy and NLP. This tool-kit of the most powerful and up to date skills will prove invaluable to you when you set up in a practice and will enable you to treat a wide spectrum of client’s conditions.
- 450 hours total study
- Intensive face to face practice hours over 9 days and 10 study modules
- You will be trained by Louise Moore one of the UK’S top Harley Street Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapists with over 20 years experience
- Receive accredited training with the GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- On completion of the course be eligible to register with the GHR (General Hypnotherapy register)
- Learn fast effective techniques that will bring your clients immediate benefits
- Learn Psychotherapy and NLP techniques to back up your clinical hypnotherapy skills
- Learn effective marketing to launch a successful practice and discover how to build a substantial income within your first 12 month.
- 9 Intensive training days (blocks of 3 days )
- 3 follow up Skype sessions for practical study supervision
- 10 home study modules to be completed over 12 months with email support
- You will be eligible for accreditation by GHR(General Hypnotherapy Register)
- £2, 500 per delegate
- Pay up front for a £250 discount or spread out payments over 12 months
The next course commences from 22-24th May and the additional modules from 19-21st June and 17-19th July. Will be held in Central London (venue to be confirmed).